4.20.2011

Wee bit of Wednesday




{one} how often do you do laundry?
Once a week… Usually on Saturdays a Sundays..the only days I have time anymore.

 
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Chocolate chip



{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Buy a house- no really, I look forward to being able to afford one and I'm close at the moment but not quite there with my finances, 2000 would help me acheieve that goal.  I'd also pay down my student loans.



{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I liked Child Development and Oddly enough Tech Ed, maybe because both the teachers rocked hard core



{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
Nope, my god mom left her honeymoon in one though.



{six} what was your high school mascot?
A patriot.



{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Nope, I'm not great with heights and being confined to a small spaces for months at a time is not cool.



{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Never, I may go to the bar once a month or so on average but it's not to dance but to socialize.  Truth be told I'm not good at dancing.



{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Depends how long.. would I rather fly or drive to say Mexico.. I'd rather fly but if it's within a 5-6 hour drive, I'd rather drive.



{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No… I don’t think I’ve actually ever re-gifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment