6.22.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday v. 06.11.11

 

{1}

I have a major shopping addiction in case anyone here doesn't know.  I LOVE Etsy, it's indulges my need to get a bargain, have things that not everyone has and I get to support stores in the USA. FABULOUS!

{2}

This week at work things are making more sense and starting to click.  I'm starting to relax a bit and realize this job isn't too much or over my head.  It is possible that I will succeed at this job.  (I know I suck at self image, I'm working on it)

{3}


Summer, alas I hate the scorching heat but I love vacations, getting away and relaxing.  I cannot wait to lay by the pool more and work on my tan.

{4}

Dirt Cake- It's a true story I love all things sweet: candy, cakes, baked goods and I've rediscovered dirt cake.  It's my new love, the local Amish market makes some and YUMMY YUMMY! I'll be inline Friday evening after work (they're only open Fri & Sat) to get my dose.  I've been on various kicks: chocolate covered cranberry, raisonets, cupcakes, strawberry shortcake, chocolate and much more.  Anyone else love the sweets like I do?

{5}

I'm loving my new creativity (or willingness to try).  Although, I'm left handed I've never been very creative as being left handed can stipulate.  Anyhow, I'm starting to open up to new things, thoughts and ideas..I can't wait to decorate my cubicle and hit the craft store.  I love things that are very girly: bling, glitter, pink LOVE IT!  So I'm going to start to make some of my things since I can't always find what I like.  Oh and my camera came in and I'm lining up shoots as we speak!  I'm hoping to get to travel some and meet new friends and expand my talents!  If you'd like a shoot please let me know, even if you live outside MD I'm willing to travel!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week thus far..almost the weekend fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Love Etsy too! I completely agree about finding unique things there! :)

    And dirt cake! Omg! I haven't had that in forever!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete