6.15.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



This week I'm loving:

{1}
Today I received my 2nd paycheck and my first full 40 hour paycheck from this company.  Although I haven't cashed it yet it's nice to receive a paycheck again and my student loans and bills will be happy.   Now, to get that sucker in direct deposit and I'll be golden!

{2}
Nice weather, last week it was in the high 90's, which is unseasonably hot even for MD and it's crazy weather.  This week we're sitting in the low to mid 80's with a breeze, just PERFECT!

{3}
Opportunity
I'm awaiting my newest family member, my Canon 50D.  This very expensive gift is not only a new hobby but an opportunity to capture the way I see the world.  I will be able to {hopefully} capture some amazing moments with some acquitances and hopefully new friends.   Words cannot explain how excited I am!

{4}
Fami[ily]

"Somethings may change but we always start and end with family."

I hope everyone's has had a fabulous week thus far!

I'm thinking of starting up a summer blog swap but first I need more followers, once I hit 25 followers I'm going to do a give a away of some sort...  I'm not sure just yet but something that's totally me!  But for now I look forward to checking my stats and getting daily hits and *hopefully*  more followers!  

I must admit I've become a blogging junkie, I check blogger on at least a twice daily basis and try to update once a week if not more.  I love reading everyone's posts and following along in there lives.   In the case of my photog blogs I love see what others can do and get experience for future shoots to come.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree! i love (and look forward to) paydays!!

    im a new follower btw.

    ReplyDelete