4.14.2011

Thankful Thursday


Things I am thankful for this week:
  1. My amazing job and coworkers that are more like family.  I work hard, but I love *almost* everyday at work. 
  2. An amazing, crazy family that has my back through anything and thats always the soft spot to land if I need them.
  3. My friends: I have a very few close friends and I'm truely blessed by them, some of known for a long time and others are rather new.  At the end of the day when I need them, they are there!
  4. My health, I've been blessed to be rather healthy and free of no major complications.
  5. The sunshine, oh how I've missed it with the rainy days we've had in MD recently.
  6. My christmas gift from a friend: my huge khaki coach with purple accents. I'm a pink girl very obviously but it's pushed me out of my comfort zone and it makes me feel closer to said friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment