Things I am thankful for this week:
- My amazing job and coworkers that are more like family. I work hard, but I love *almost* everyday at work.
- An amazing, crazy family that has my back through anything and thats always the soft spot to land if I need them.
- My friends: I have a very few close friends and I'm truely blessed by them, some of known for a long time and others are rather new. At the end of the day when I need them, they are there!
- My health, I've been blessed to be rather healthy and free of no major complications.
- The sunshine, oh how I've missed it with the rainy days we've had in MD recently.
- My christmas gift from a friend: my huge khaki coach with purple accents. I'm a pink girl very obviously but it's pushed me out of my comfort zone and it makes me feel closer to said friend.