4.27.2011

Wee bit of Wednesday



 
{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
I don't think technically I have but it was gotten stuck for a few minutes and I flipped out!


{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Yes I have, my dad used to work in the city for a police department and concidently the circus was in town and I was able to ride an elephant.


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Nope


{four} do you have any food allergies?
Uh, nope.


{five} do you know how to sew?
I learned in middle school and I could if I needed to although not well im sure.


{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Nope, I would get money when I needed it.


{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Every two weeks.


{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
no, thank goodness.


{nine} have you ever been robbed?
No, but I did have a ring at school stolen.. I had to take it off for gym and someone stole it.


{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Well much of my younger childhood until about 10 or so I used to get things wrapped up in my hair so I always had like a long bowl cut.  Sooo horrible!

3 comments:

  1. You're blog is so cute! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - I would have flipped out if I was stuck in an elevator too! That's horrible though that someone stole your ring - don't people have better things to do? (well, in middle school I guess not...)

    I'm a fellow Maryland-er as well! Where are you going for your Masters? I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riding an elephant sounds like so much fun!! I once got to ride around a bit on a camel - I remember the scariest part was when the animal went from crouching to stand up and then back down again. I was so afraid I was to fall off! Anyways, I came over from Where We Love is Home. I'm glad I found your blog - I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete