6.08.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 

Happy Mid-Week Everyone, I hope your week has been fabulous so far!

This Week I'm Loving:




{1} My grandfather- Last night I had an hour conversation with my grandfather who is just about the best person I know.  My grandfather was brought up 1 of 12 children and has worked hard and remained a strong, family loving, selfless, caring, kind man.  My grandfather wakes up everyday with a smile and sings and laughs all day long-- not because his life is perfect but because he's happy to be alive and have a home, loving family and enough money to pay the bills.

{2} Training - This week I'm at training all week for my new job, while my job deals with AP for a large company and customer service there's alot to learn and having classroom training is much needed.  I'm learning a lot and coming home at the end of the day absolutely beat from all the knowledge I'm trying to absorb.



{3} Air conditioning- This week we're holding steady in the high 90's which is not typical for Maryland in June.  At my house we don't have central air and therefore have to install our air conditioning every summer, I'm thankful that our were put in about 2 weeks ago before it got unseasonably hot.

{4} Payday- Tomorrow I finally get paid, after almost a month without a paycheck it's much needed as I have quite a few bills I need to pay this week.


1 comment: