9.21.2011

Only the good die young

Photobucket
                                                         High School Graduation - June 2004

Today's one year since my mom passed away. I can't believe it's been a year, really a whole year without her phone calls, her support, her reassuring words.  She was single handedly the most important person in my life.  My parents didn't divorce until I was older but I was always a momma's girl, from the time I was born (3 months early) until 17 we were inseparable.  Before my moms death we weren't as close as we used to be due to circumstance but I don't doubt that my mom did what she thought was in the best interest of my brother and myself.

And today mom I thank you, for blessing me with your presence, no matter how short.  A lifetime wouldn't have been enough.  I know you are looking down on me and keeping an eye out daily.  I miss you everyday, it's hard not to be able to talk to you.  

I hope that noone has to experience this pain, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.  Friends hold your family and your parents tight, life is a fragile thing and you never know when your time is up.


♥1959-2010♥

No comments:

Post a Comment