9.10.2011

Mascara Splurge- Benefit Yes They're Real

Since I'm an emotional shopper and if theres a coupon involved, lordy be!  Ulta will be the death of me.

 See one of my newest loves


Benefit- They're Real Mascara ($22)

What is promises:lengths, lifts, separates.

I LOVE this product, typically I wouldn't pay $22 for something that will only last 6 months but this product is phenomenal. I saw it while patronizing my local Ulta (coupon in hand).  The before and after on the packaging looked amazing and I figured if I didn't like it I could return it.  I've tried Doir Show, The new covergirl in the candy colored bottles, MAC mascara and much more!  I was a fan of the MAC and Doir show but that was BEFORE..

This lil beauty does everything is promises, my lashes look voluminousness, curled and thick!   Bonus: it doesn't irritate my contacts.  Did I mention the brush, it's meant to be used horizontal and vertical, it has a rounded tip with nodules on it to help lift and separate lashes even more.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment