12.27.2011

Sometimes and Always..after Christmas Edition


I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas~

I'm linking up again this week with the wonderful Megan over at Mackey Madness for the Sometimes and Always link up.  If yall haven't check her out, go do it nowww!! She's fabulous!
Sometimes I really HATE Christmas and the holidays.

Always I'm thankful for the family I have and being able to celebrate the holidays with them.


Sometimes I wished that I lived on my own.

Always I'm thankful that I have the most wonderful grandparents who let me live with them while I try to pay down my bills and charge me almost nothing in rent.

Sometimes I wished I had a better relationship with my father.

Always, I realize it's a work in progress and I need to let go a little.



Sometimes, I spend far too much on my appearance.

Always I'm blessed to have a little extra money here and there to get a mani and pedi.



Sometimes, when I was younger I wished I was an only child.

Always, I'm thankful I have the best, most caring, little brother anyone could wish for.



Sometimes, I wish I came from a large immediate family.

Always, I'm thankful that I have the BEST family a girl could ask for even if we are on the small side.



















5 comments:

  1. I live with my grandparents too and it is such a help to me! I worry about paying for school but it's nice to not worry about a million other bills too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too often wish for a larger immediate family...you are very lucky to have your grandparents..cherish them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Your pedi looks great...very New Years Eve-ish! =)

    Happy New Year (in a few days)!!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, thank you all for your kind comments!

    Alyssa- I know the feeling, I have student loans too ontop of my car payments and other misc stuff.

    Cara- Thank you for reminding me, I love them to pieces they are simply the best people I know. I'm truely blessed.

    Meghan- I don't usually go glitter but I'm trying to cut back and make my mani/pedi's last as long as possible. Apparently, glitter stays on like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously LOVE that red shirt in the picture! So cute!! And I used to always want to be an only child, too! But now I'm so so thankful for my brother and sister!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete