12.17.2011

I'm ....

I have many guilty pleasures ie, sleeping in on the weekends (usually until about 10 or 11), Sons of Anarchy, staying in on the weekends, pinterest etc etc.  One of my more favorite things to do now that it's cold and Christmas time (see money is tight) is blogging hopping on the weekends.  Thank you to everyone that has a good list of blogs they read on their blog, I greatly appreciate it!  Anyhow, whilst blog hopping today I found this little diddy.

A fill in the blanks of sorts.

I'm weird because:
I hate being single but I hate going out to the bar
I can be completely stubborn even though at time I have trouble sticking up for myself
I don't like ground beef but I do eat steak, even if it's only about once every 6 months
I'm a bit of a homebody, I spend 80% of my time at home when I'm not at home
I love all things pink, sparkly, ruffled and girly even at 25
I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to work yet I can be a bit disorganized and forgetful
I love to buy make up and hair products
I already have a rough idea of my engagement ring, wedding, house, future kids, kids rooms etc.  Thank you pinterest!
I can't sleep without something covering me not matter how hot it is, I feel protected
I must get atleast 8 hours of sleep or im no good
I hate to be late hence I don't have to be at work until 8am, yet I typically arrive before 830
I hate getting my blood drawn, yet I have a tattoo and a piercing.  Did I mention I had my tongue pierced?

I'm a bad friend because:
I can be antisocial, it's nothing personal
I typically will text you before I call you and therefore make 99% of my plans this way

I'm a good friend because:
If I care for you, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
I love to hang out and do nothing or go shopping :)
If you need my I'm there
I try to give honest, good advice, even if it isn't what you want to hear

I'm sad because:
I hate the holidays, it just isn't the same without my mom
I haven't finished my christmas shopping
My bonus was a few hundred dollars less then anticipated

I'm happy because:
I have a happy healthy family
I have a job..PERIOD
I have a job that I love to do and work for a company that's awesome!
I can pay my bills and afford some luxuries
I know 2012 is going to be a great year, I can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm excited for 2012 because:
I have 3 weeks vacation to use
I'll turn26 (it's bittersweet friends)
I'll be at my job for a year in May
I hope to find a good man (anyone know any good guys in MD, hook a sista up!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the social aspect...I'm a total homebody! I also hate calling people, so I will usually text before anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hang out and do nothing sometimes too!! By the way, I have you the versatile blog award over at my blog today! :) http://makinmemories11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just like you- a total home body! I've actually lost friends over this because I would much rather spend my time at home relaxing than out at a club. Unlike you, I don't have a great job that I love; i'm working on it, LOL. And i'm totally not in the Christmas spirit this year. I would like to skip it entirely!

    Hope you have a good week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete