4.24.2012

Go Shorty It's Ya Birthday Day..

Sunday was my 26, ahem 25th (for the second time) birthday.

At work we celebrate Friday, Friday morning I came into this.

My old boss decorated my cube with balloons and a sign.  How sweet!  Love her!

That day we got to leave early to do a team building bowling even with another team.  How awesome is it that on a Friday we got out at 3 pm to be able to bowl, drink and eat finger foods.  I'm blessed it's true.  OH and we also had one of these..

Saturday I book happy hours at a few different bars down town..good times!
The crew 




BEST BIRTHDAY YET!

I can't even remember taking most of these pics!  I'm truly blessed to know some amazing people, have job that I love and a family that supports me. 

Sadly, on my actual birthday I slept most of the day and took birthday pics in my pjs.  I cannot do 2 hours of sleep!  I'm getting old!  I had cake with the fam and exchanged cards, very low key.

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously SO sweet that they decorated for you at work!! Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete