4.04.2012

I..

 I...

I am daughter, older sister, college graduate, former model

I want to find love, true love + be happy with me and everything around me
I have the best friends a girl could ask me, too many thoughts
I wish I could find my Mr. Right.
I hate being in a akward relationship
I fear being alone, failure.
I hear the tv
I search for happiness
I wonder why bad happen to good people
I regret nothing, you learn from everything
I love my friends, family, my job, pink, anything girly
I ache to be loved fully, for the rest of my life
I always push myself
I usually am really hard of myself
I am not weak
I dance when im happy
I sing in the morning on my commute or when im getting ready
I never give up
I rarely am positive
I cry less then i used to
I am not always happy but i try to be greatful
I am confused on men and love
I need to get my head straight
I should be single :/
I promise to always be me, honest, open and telling you things you never knew you wanted to!


No comments:

Post a Comment