6.27.2012

So What Wednesday.. oo1



 So what if...


  • If I have PMS and oh yes my hormones and emotion are crazy, my friends you don't ever want to imagine me pregnant.  It will be a fun time I'm sure.  I'm irritated and short with everyone and everything.  Oh and I also spend a lot of time contemplating life, decisions and well EVERYTHING.
  •  I calculated my budget today, le sigh.. and then went to lunch with a coworker.
  • I'm a work-a-holic at my FT job and I'm contemplating a PT job and volunteering.
  • I'm 26, single and not anywhere close to where I thought I'd be in life.
  • I'm a pinterest addict, enough said.
  • Oh and while I'm confessing my sins, I'm an iphone addict as well.  Since I don't have a wonderful, sexy, beau in my life I fall asleep to my phone and wake up to it.  My feet don't touch the floor before I've checked my phone.
  • I'm debating a new/used car, I'm not upside down in mine currently.
  • I go to bed at 8 and try to be asleep by 10, this girl needs her sleep!


  • Photobucket

    1 comment:

    1. ahhh, to bed at 8?! I wish. I'm too much of a night owl, but I so wish that was me! xoxo

      ReplyDelete