Happy New Year !!!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous time ringing in the new year, I spent mine very low key with my grandparents. Honestly, there is nothing better then a group hug from both your grandparents when the balls drops!
With that being said, I'm not the type of girl to make a new years resolution. After all who actually keeps those anyway? Instead I'll leave you with a list of goals I have and this post as a way to keep myself accountable.
- Exercise/be more healthy- I will start taking vitamins daily and while I won't be joining the gym I will be trying to be more active at home/work.
- Give more- 2012 showed me just how many things I have to be blessed for and I want to give back, in 2013 I will donate more time, money and energy to others less fortunate then I.
- Stop wasting time- I will no longer give guys more then they give me, if they don't put in effort neither will I. If I'm single, that's ok..I'm pretty awesome anyway.
- Reduce my debt-I will pay off all credit card debt in 2013. I will only have student loans and my car loan going into 2014.
- Build a savings/nest egg- In 2014, I plan to move out so I will need to have a substantial savings in case of emergencies and for any items for my new place.