5.05.2011

Breaking the Ice

Perfectly imperfect Jenn

1) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Pink-I've always loved pink even as a child (hello, look at my blog color scheme), if it comes in pink I must have it: stapler, picture frame, jacket, bedding, ruler, notepads, cell phone, camera etc etc.

2) Would you ever bungee jump?
No, I've been repelling and ziplining I couldn't imagine free falling.

3) What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That my emotions get the best of me and my life is dictated by them.

4) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I'm incredibly caring, honest and empathetic and I hate drama.

5) What is your favorite app?
Facebook, yes I'm a junky.

6) What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Calamari

7) What is one thing that I would not know about you at our first meeting?
I was a premmature baby, I was 4 months early and weighed a mere 2lbs!

8) What is your all-time favorite movie?
I know pronounce you chuck and larry.

9) If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid), where would you go?
Italy.

10) What is your favorite midnight snack?
Usually just water, something a donut or pretzel if im starving.

3 comments:

  1. I love posts like this! Thanks for sharing more about yourself! I thought i know pronounce you chuck and larry was hilarious too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Facebook, hate drama and Italy is awesome!! Don't go there in July though. I was there for the month and the heat is unreal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of posts :D Pretzels are great late night snacks - and who ISN'T addicted to facebook these days?!

    ReplyDelete