7.08.2011

ITS FRIDAYYYY!!!

Photobucket
 
{I confess...}
  • I'm using my lunch time to write this weeks confession.
  • This week has been CRAZY at work, I'm pretty much on my own and its alot to get done in an especially short week.
  • I've recently started see the fruits of working 55 hours a week, hello 5 hours of time and a half
  • I'm FINALLY on track financially after leaving my last job, I'm saving again and on top if not ahead of all my bills.
  • Did I mention I love getting paid and paying my bills, it makes me happy.  Probably happier then it does when I spend money on non bill items
  • We had the CRAZIEST storm yesteday, there was quarter size hail, gustings winds and trential rain, lightening and thunder.  Oh and I was crossing a bridge in all this, thank the lord if you've never had to drive in cross winds and a down pour over a bridge.
  • My mind has been RACING this week before bed, I guess all the stress in my life but I've had to take my anxiety pills. GAH!
  • I was way lame over the holiday weekend and was completely antisocial due to my bad mood and PMS.
 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on PMS and bad moods..happens here too, so lame! sorry about the anxiety but thank God for modern medicine to help you get through.

    thanks for joining in!

    I have a little favor to ask you…when linking up to any of my link parties I ask people to link to their actual post for that party. NOT just the url to your blog. Your url to your blog looks like this:
    http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/

    The url you should be linking up is the url to your actual post. You can get the correct url by clicking on the title of your post. The url you should be linking up looks like this:
    http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/07/friday-confessional_08.html

    I spend a lot of time correcting links that I would rather spend reading and commenting on blogs so I would super appreciate it if you could do this one little thing for me. I do not want to have to start deleting incorrect links.

    Thanks for understanding!

    ReplyDelete