7.17.2012

The Blogger 411

I'm so excited to link up with the fabulous MrstoMama, I've been a follower of hers for almost as long as I've had a blog.  I can't wait to get to know meet and make new friends and hopefully gain a few along the way.






1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? 
I have been blogging for a little over a year, I actually started a bit before my birthday (April) in 2011.  I started blogging because I was in a stressful time in life, oh wait that's my entire life since about 18 - present.  I digress, my blog shows more of me now then it ever did I post just like if you were sitting with me having a conversation, real, honest and a bit sarcastic.  I've learned it's not about the number of followers but for me it's become  bit of therapy and a bit of a true journal.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to 3 different colleges: community college, a private college and then to my final school.  I graduated from University of Baltimore in December 2009.
3. Where have you traveled? 
I've only been out of the "US" once and that was to Mexico, I hope to travel more.  In the mean time we have a summer place in the country about 2 hours from home and thankfully the beach is about 3.5 hours from home so I try to go to both as often as possible.
The hottest guy in MX
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Sadly, I wouldn't even buy anything first I'd pay off all my debt and then buy a house, what was left I'd buy a new car and give money to my family.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Oh lord just 3? 
  • City traffic- I live in the county which in my opinion is the perfect distance from most everything and still not hit too much. traffic.  City traffic in Baltimore is CRAZY, as a matter of fact it can take me 2 hours to get to the other side of the county when trying to get to my hair dresser on a week day.  Thank goodness my hair stylist now works Saturdays.
  • How some people eat- if I can hear you chewing or crunching it's going to drive me nuts, close your freakin mouth people!
  • Speaker phone in a large room with 100 other people in it when it is only a two person conversation.  I don't need to hear you scream into the speaker phone because the room is loud, use the handset!!!
6. What is your favorite movie? 
A man apart- a cop movie with Vin Diesal.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? 
 Daily I drink water and green tea in the AM, if I'm out drinking it's only liquor.  I had a bad experience with wine where I passed out alone in Florida on business and beer it's just gross. I can't get down with the taste of beer.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? 
I do absolutely nothing but lay around and watch tv or if there's extra money I go shopping or get pampered.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? 
Target, I love target and they have some "designer" pieces and everything is stylish.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. 
The other morning I totally was committed to pulling out of the drive way with my glass of milk on the roof.  Thank goodness the creepy lady driving slowly passed wasn't creepy but trying to tell me I was reversing down the driveway with my beverage on the roof.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
My last dinner with my mom, we had a good mother daughter talk.  She discussed how proud she was of me and how much she loved me.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? 
If I could choose anyone; Reese Witherspoon.  I know, I know I'm not blonde currently but she's a sweet heart.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? 
  • retail: flea market, walmart, target.
  • Receptionist
  • Tanning Salon Associate
  • Accounting Assistant
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
 June 2004 - High School Graduation
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Fiji- hello over the water bungalows!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
 Most recent pic, taken this Saturday.  I'm loving being brunette!
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
  • In a higher paying position
  • In a serious relationship
  • Living by myself/without family



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment