7.27.2012

Friday Letters - 100th post!



Photobucket
Dear Friday: I'm so glad your here! I thought you would never, EVER come especially after I got two hours of sleep on Monday night do to a visit with an old "friend." Dear work: TYVM for kicking my ass this week, I though since I was all caught up last week I'd be fine. I was sadly mistaken working 50 hours a week is my normal, I know.  Dear pt job: thank you for not making me work this weekend, I appreciate it. Dear Brother: I understand you don't have any money, well join the club, I don't either.  I mean after all see above 2 posts.  If you think I'm going to let you pay whenever you want for dad's birthday gift you are mistaken! I put this bish on credit card and I will be paying it off at the end of the month.  If you want your name on the card you best pay up ASAP.  Dear Coworker: I appreciate that you love crunchy foods, I do to. However, when you chew ice from 8 am until 5 pm it makes me want to claw your eyes out and pray the ice machine breaks again.Dear Sunday Funday: I know I never participate but when the living social deal came out to have all you can eat crabs, booze and water games I had to oblige.  I'm hoping to see alot of hot men and maybe find Mr. Right!
&&
Dear Blogger + followers, this is my 100th post! I can't believe it!  I'll be posting a giveaway here shortly, so stick around!  Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and comments, I truely appreciate and respond to every comment again.  Please know I try to post on everyone's post as well although I don't always have something to say!  
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Sunday Funday sounds like a blast! Congrats on your 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete